Brian -

I'm looking to control smoke and fumes during component and other abnormal
conditions, as well as UL 94 testing.

Lots of food for thought.  Thanks.

Regards,

Peter Tarver

contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended
recipient, you may not review, use, copy, disclose or distribute this message.
If you received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply email