From: John Cochran [mailto:jcoch...@strongarm.com]
Sent: 08 September 2014 16:04
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] UL 60950-1 clause 2.2.3

It appears that I can only meet this requirement for outdoor enclosures by
either using a Class 2 power supply, or require the installer to use the
external ground connection in addition to the internal PE ground.  The system
is safe under normal conditions, but only has hazardous voltages on the
enclosure when the PE ground is broken.  Are there any opposing opinions?

John Cochran
STRONGARM Designs
425 Caredean Drive
Horsham, PA 19044