Hello all,

I am being asked to add two symbols to my product silkscreen for CCC
Approvals.

One symbol is a not circle with waves at the bottom (water) and curled
lines above (moisture I guess). This is to signify not for use in tropical
regions.

The second symbol is a circle with mountains and <=2000m inside it. This
signifies use only below 2,000 meters in altitude.

Can anyone tell me where these two symbols come from (standards reference)
and where one can get vector artwork for same?

Thank you in advance for any help provided.

Scott