Hello All,
My experiences with purchasing 2 copies of the Estonian standards are similar
to those who have replied.

It’s very rare that another person is reading a standard at the same time as I
am. As a matter of  fact, it is very difficult to get our engineers to take an
interest in reading and understanding the standards at all, so it is very
unlikely we’ll ever violate the copyright regulations.
Best Regards,
Brian C.

Brian Ceresney
Regulatory Lead
Delta-Q Technologies Corp.

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
message.