From: Ron Pickard (RPQ) [mailto:rpick...@rpqconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 1:32 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Harmonised Standards for EMC Directive 2014/30/EU and Low
Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU

As an outsider to the EU process, all I can do is hope it all gets completed on
time. But, I am skeptical that all the member states and ETSI can get that all
done by the 2016 dates. I think the EU put the cart before the horse on this
one, metaphorically speaking.

I look forward to you reply.

Best regards,

Ron Pickard