Hi Monrad,

What about creating  a DoC with a timeline for the Directive followed?
 Something like:
"This device complies with the essential requirements of EMC Directive
2004/108/EC until 20 April 2016. After 20 April 2016, this device
complies with EMC Directive 2014/30/EU."

DoCs can be issued ahead of time without worrying about the exact
moment a product enters the EU.

Pat