>From CISPR 22 Section 6.2

6.1 Limits below 1 GHz
The EUT shall meet the limits of Table 5 or Table 6 when measured at the
measuring
distance R in accordance with the methods described in Clause 10. If the
reading on the
measuring receiver shows fluctuations close to the limit, the reading shall be
observed for at
least 15 s at each measurement frequency; the highest reading shall be
recorded, with the
exception of any brief isolated high reading, which shall be ignored.

We have had similar situation and tested the highest busts. I don't think you
can classify the reading as a "brief isolated high reading".

Sincerely,

Dieter Paasche
Advanced Product Developer, Electrical
CHRISTIE
809 Wellington Street North
Kitchener, Ontario  N2G 4Y7
Phone: +1 519-744-8005 Ext 7211
www.christiedigital.com<http://www.christiedigital.com/>

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any), is confidential. Any
unauthorized use, distribution or disclosure is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail
or telephone and delete it and any attachments from your computer system and
records.