Long story short. They are trying to directly tie down the blame here.
A statement that the declaration is issued under the sole responsibility of the
manufacturer (so don't blame the lab or the distributor (or even an outside
contract designer)
Signed for and on behalf of - the CEO doesn't get to claim plausible
deniability you are signing this for him.

If you have the list and the statements about who signed the document and under
whose authority you still haven't said anything about whether or not you meet
any of the actual requirements - just that you legally wrote them down.

What I'm surprised by is that a statement is required that says something on
the order of I attest that the requirements of the list were fulfilled - in
other words I didn't just write down some directive numbers I'm telling you I
comply with them.

To be a witness in a court in the United States you have to attest to three
things actually

Do you promise to:

*        Tell the truth (bold faced lies are not acceptable)

*        The whole truth ( you can't lie by omission)

*        Nothing but the truth (you can't tell the truth
Interestingly enough the officers of the court prosecution and defense lawyers
don't have to take the same oath about their questions.

Did you quit beating your wife. A half truth question with no winnable yes, or
no answer. Assuming you aren't a wife beater so you answer no, then the
impression is that you continue to beat your wife. If you answer yes, the
impressions is that you are a recovering wife beater.