Thanks Dan,

Pretty funny guy!!  Not sure if PSES would allow live demos.

Best Regards,

John

John Allen

President

Product Safety Consulting, Inc.

http://www.productsafetyinc.com

630-238-0188

[http://www.productsafetyinc.com/assets/product-safety-consulting.png]<http://www.productsafetyinc.com/>

Product Safety Consulting
Product Safety Consulting provides product developers and manufacturers with
expert advice and testing services, so they can secure product safety and
Read more...<http://www.productsafetyinc.com/>