Some thoughts....

The basis should be:
- the description of intended operation and a listing of testable
parameters relevant to intended operation
- the manufacturers "product specifications under (EMC) test" for those
parameters and if not present,
- the specifications as published. Manufacturers are supposed to have
these (EMC specs) although I never found a leaflet mentioning them.

- a test report should outline which of the specifications have been
monitored and,
-  even more what aspects of a device were not monitored and for what
reason.
- the properties monitored should be logged  including the way obtained
(data logger / visual / spot frequencies ), with proof  (graph / manual
logging / reference to video)
- the chosen dwelling time and frequency step and why that is sufficient
(unfortunately some standards prescribe dwelling time) to judge immunity

> Did you check it by tasting the milk?
That IS the ultimate test , as the intended function is to preserve
food, not maintain a temperature ;<)))

Let's continue the discussion !!!!!