From: Michael Derby <micha...@acbcert.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:06 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] FCC Labelling

Hi Ian,

You are almost correct.   The FCC’s logo is only for devices which have been
authorised under the DoC process.

Devices which have verification or certification, do not show the FCC logo.

Of course, if there is a mixture of authorisation routes and one of them is
DoC, then the logo will appear.   For example, a device which has some
certification and also a DoC, would show the logo.

The topic is included in a recent ‘New Proposed Rule Change’ document from the
FCC for future change consideration; but right now it is only for use on DoC
authorised devices.

Thanks,

Michael.