Dan is correct, but first make sure the lab did the test correctly, most do not
in my experience leading to often a 6 dB over test. When I have pointed this out
to test labs during testing, they always correct their testing when shown the
paragraph about the current limit.
After the test is run correctly. it may be the other side of the Ethernet that
is the problem instead of the EUT.
After these are exhausted, then look at your circuit as per Dan's excellent
suggestions.

Doug Smith Sent from my iPhone IPhone: 408-858-4528 [tel:408-858-4528] Office:
702-570-6108 [tel:702-570-6108] Email: d...@dsmith.org Website:
http://dsmith.org