Hi

People on LinkedIn may have seen this, but others may not and so I'm posting
a link here:

http://consumerproductlaw.com/lawyer/2016/01/15/CPSC/Here-Comes-The-Consumer
-Product-Safety-Robot_bl23096.htm

It's not actually a "robot" but is a piece of free s/w to, as it states in
the 2nd paragraph on the page, "assist companies and others in navigating
the complex and confusing maze of federal regulatory requirements that apply
to consumer products. It provides businesses with necessary compliance
information specific to their own products. "

It's accessible via the CPSC's website at https://business.cpsc.gov/robot/

Might help non-consumer product suppliers as well, but I don't know as I
have not checked it out myself as yet - comments from interested people
would be useful.

John  Allen

W.London, UK