I'm sure we all agree that NO failures is the goal, but to John's point, I
think it would be instructive for some to know what types of failures are
generally found.   (e.g.  marking, ventilation openings, temperature
limits, dielectric strength, ground bonding, critical components, clause
misinterpretation, etc)

Ralph McDiarmid
Compliance Engineering
Residential/Commercial