Hi Ken and the group,

When building up the spectrum over many fast impulse events, like ESD,
I suspect the analyzer display is not calibrated as an event that is
over in 5 nanoseconds or less (fast part of ESD) is not around long
enough for the analyzer to "lock on" accurately to the signal. The
envelope/shape of the plot can give an idea of the bandwidth, but the
amplitude displayed is not likely accurate in most cases.

Doug