Hi All,

Pi is a very important constant to EEs. But we rarely have fun with it. So here
is a way to enjoy Pi!

My oldest son, a new CS graduate, just posted a free app for iOS called
"Birthday Pi." It has lots of interesting facts about Pi (like the sum of the
first 144 digits is 666) and also will tell you what digit of pi your birthday
(or any date) starts on. For instance, for a person born today, the birthdate
starts at the 11679th digit of Pi and my birthday starts at the about the
25,000th digit of Pi. It is a fun app to play with.

Search for "Birthday Pi" by David Smith on the iOS store. His resume is also
ready for those who need a CS major. Contact me privately and I will put you in
contact with him if you would like his resume, which for his young age is
pretty impressive!

Doug