From: Bill Lawrence [mailto:wlawr...@capecod.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:53 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] IEEE Elections and Constitution

Voted "No" as well.

Bill Lawrence

From: Richard Nute [mailto:ri...@ieee.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 4:41 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG<mailto:EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>

I have already voted "no" for the amendment.

The proposed amendment and rebuttals are:

http://www.ieee.org/about/corporate/election/amendment.pdf

The rebuttals are worth reading.  They convinced me to vote "no."

Best regards,
Richard Nute
Life Fellow, PSES IEEE
Bend, Oregon, USA

ps:  The BoD hired (with our dues) external "experts" to agree with them.
Kinda like the attorney who will do whatever it takes to make his client happy
whether or not it is "right."