Hi Dave,

Not sure why that is happening. Quite possibly your ISP is blocking them somehow? I checked your list subscription and find no problems there. Your subscription is set Regular (meaning full emails sent individually), And you are set to receive a copy of your own postings. And there are no restrictions.

I am going to change you from getting copy of your own postings to getting a short message confirming receipt. If you send to the list and you receive this acknowledgment, then I will change you back to receiving a copy of your postings. Maybe that might jog Listserv's memory and start sending the as it should do. Let me know when yo get the notification from Listserv. Then try a test post to the list and see if you get the ACK.

Let me know how it goes.

Scott