From: ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen [mailto:g.grem...@cetest.nl]
Sent: 30 September 2016 09:40
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] [RFI] Part 15 isn't enough..

Well  John,

The problem is not that immunity regulations are not reasonable (in the US),
its mere the simple fact that they are regulations that  creates such a heavy
opposition.
Even under EMC colleagues / members on this list.

The opinion in the US is that bad products will weed themselves out by
competition, and that  in the end only immune ovens survive. And everybody is
happy, without regulations !

But for those early buyers of an oven, of course that actually do some  kind of
immunity testing for the ovens manufacturer on their own cost.....

Regards,

Ing. Gert Gremmen
Approvals manager

+ ce marking of electrical/electronic equipment Independent Consultancy
+ Services Compliance Testing and Design for CE marking
     according to EC-directives:
        - Electro Magnetic Compatibility 2004/108/EC
        - Electrical Safety 2006/95/EC
        - Medical Devices 93/42/EC
        - Radio & Telecommunication Terminal Equipment 99/5/EC
+ Improvement of Product Quality and Reliability testing Education

Web:    www.cetest.nl (English)
Phone :  +31 10 415 24 26
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended
for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
persons other than the designated
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from
any computer.
Thank you for your co-operation.