Hi Ed,

Can you share with us some typical EMP caused defects, and their
cause/fix  ? Most of us do not share your experience in this....

Regards,

Ing. Gert Gremmen
Approvals manager

+ ce marking of electrical/electronic equipment
+ Independent Consultancy Services
+ Compliance Testing and Design for CE marking
     according to EC-directives:
        - Electro Magnetic Compatibility 2004/108/EC
        - Electrical Safety 2006/95/EC
        - Medical Devices 93/42/EC
        - Radio & Telecommunication Terminal Equipment 99/5/EC
+ Improvement of Product Quality and Reliability testing
+ Education

Web:    www.cetest.nl (English)
Phone :  +31 10 415 24 26
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
that is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights
and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not
limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or
distribution in any form) by persons other than the designated
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and
delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your co-operation.