From: John Woodgate [mailto:jmw1...@btinternet.com]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 3:17 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] RE from Flat Panel ICs

The ICs themselves are too small to produce significant RE. The RE comes from
the PCB tracks and external cables. But of course you know that.

With best wishes DESIGN IT IN! OOO – Own Opinions Only

 <http://www.jmwa.demon.co.uk/> www.jmwa.demon.co.uk J M Woodgate and
Associates Rayleigh England

Sylvae in aeternum manent.