From: Lovell, Paul [mailto:paul.lov...@ul.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:42 AM
To: John Woodgate <jmw1...@btinternet.com>; EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [PSES] IEC 62368-1

Hi All,

I spoke to the Secretary of IEC TC 108 and he is happy to share the current
state of affairs. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Paul

Chairman EPL/108

Paul Lovell
Senior Project Engineer
Health Sciences Regulatory Group
UL International (UK) Ltd.
Wonersh House, The Guildway, Old Portsmouth Road
Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1LR, United Kingdom.
T: +44.1483.402006
T: +44.746.908.2581