Hi Ted,

Mike’s suggestion is not uncommon.  Before any new directive/regulation become
in force, the retailers/importers will stock some quantities before deadline to
allow the manufacturers’ update to the new requirements and using up all old
components.  Since the models are on sales before the implementation date and
their warehouses have the stock, how can the current law restrict these
activities?

Hi Mike,

The testing laboratories also encounter different challenge to update their
accreditation meeting the new/draft version of harmonised standards.

Scott