From: dward [mailto:dw...@pctestlab.com]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 10:10 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] CORRECTION (wrong page) Passive Loop Emissions [General Use]

Well, first, instantaneous does not mean zero, it means done in a short
duration of time.  So, there is no such thing as averaging in zero time.

​​​​​
Dennis Ward
This communication and its attachements contain information from PCTEST
Engineering Laboratory, Inc., and is intended for the exclusive use of the
recipient(s) named above.  It may contain information that is confidential
and/or legally privileged.  Any unauthorized use that may compromise that
confidentiality via distribution or disclosure is prohibited.  Please notify
the sender immediately if you receive this communication in error, and delete
it from your computer system.  Usage of PCTEST email addresses for non-business
related activities is strictly prohibited.  No warranty is made that the e-mail
or attachments(s) are free from computer virus or other defect.  Thank you.