Quite so.  I should know better not to criticize without first voluteering to
help.

________________________________
From: John Woodgate <jmw1...@btinternet.com>
Sent: April 8, 2017 12:30:26 AM
To: Ralph McDiarmid; EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [PSES] definition of terminology

Yes, some definitions can be criticized. IEC TC1 is always looking out for new
participants. (;-)

How would you define 'non-linear'? There are often requests (demands) for
definitions of  words used in their normal 'dictionary' sense or quite obvious
in meaning.

With best wishes DESIGN IT IN! OOO – Own Opinions Only
www.jmwa.demon.co.uk<http://www.jmwa.demon.co.uk> J M Woodgate and Associates
Rayleigh England

Sylvae in aeternum manent.