From: Charlie Blackham <char...@sulisconsultants.com>
Date: Tuesday, 18 April 2017 at 4:57 PM
To: Scott Xe <scott...@gmail.com>, "EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG"
<EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: RE: Frequency range & transitted power for RED

Scott

Current (final draft) guide says:

Manufacturers have different alternatives to fulfil these requirements. For
example, any of the following options could be added to the instructions:

·         the nominal frequency and transmitted power (radiated and/or
conducted) used by the radio equipment, as reflected in the Technical
Documentation (where I can find the permissible limits to comply with), or

·         for radio equipment using standardized technologies, e.g. GSM/3G/LTE,
indication of the frequency band in the way they are commonly well-known (such
as GSM 900, 1800). Where different power levels are possible, the nominal
maximum power would be stated (For Bluetooth devices and RF devices running at
2.4 GHz what is the permission limits?).

Regards

Charlie

Charlie Blackham

Sulis Consultants Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)7946 624317

Web: www.sulisconsultants.com

Registered in England and Wales, number 05466247