Greetings.  I have a question regarding labeling of radio equipment in Brazil
and Japan.

Suppose we have a product with an integrated WiFi module.  U.S. FCC Rules are
clear that the end product must have a visible label that states the equipment
contains a module with FCC ID: xxxxxx.   I think there is something similar for
Canada IC certification.

However, are there similar regulations for the Brazil Anatel certification or
the Japan MIC certification?  Neither of these certification marks on the
module will be visible or accessible to the user after the module is
integrated.   However, I cannot find anything in the Anatel or MIC labeling
requirements that state the end product needs any labeling for the integrated
module.  Common sense tells me there should be a label, but our product design
team of course wants the fewest number of labels possible.  If it's mandatory,
there will be no argument, but I can't find anything in the regulations that
says it is mandatory.

Can someone on this list provide me a little guidance?

Thank you.

Jim Hulbert
Pitney Bowes