It looks it is the second such situation.

Best Regards
Piotr

W dniu 2017-11-23 o 13:46, Boštjan Glavič pisze:
Hi Piotr,

This refers to products supplied by secondary circuit. Power supply is supplied
by AC mains therefore primary circuit. For OVC II we always apply 5B. You can
trust me on this since we approve many power supplies.

Best regards,
Bostjan

-----Original Message-----
From: Piotr Galka [mailto:piotr.ga...@micromade.pl]
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 1:25 PM
To: Boštjan Glavič <bostjan.gla...@siq.si>; EMC-PSTC
<emc-pstc@listserv.ieee.org>
Subject: Re: [PSES] Safe powering 12V doorlock

Hi Bostjan,

In 5.2.2 there is the sentence: "However, for a SECONDARY CIRCUIT that is neither
connected to protective earth nor provided with a protective screen in accordance with
2.6.1 e), Table 5C shall be used."

I understand that, that way it depends on output which table to select.
In Definitions I don't see SECONDARY CIRCUIT but I understand 12V as being here
SECONDARY CIRCUIT.

As it is (can be) not connected to earth and I don't know of protective screen
I'm not sure - may be 5C applies.

Beast Regards
Piotr