Von: itl-emc user group [mailto:itl...@itl.co.il]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2018 07:07
An: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Betreff: Re: [PSES] AW: [PSES] OJ list of standards under the EMC Directive

Anyone have any idea when a new list of harmonized standards for the EMC
Directive will be published?
The last one is dated 12.08.16.
I have customers asking why testing is performed to the latest edition of
standards while the latest edition doesn't appear in the OJ list.
e.g. EN 55014-2: 2015 whereas EN N55014-2:  1997 + A1:2007 + A2: 2008 + AC:
1997 appear in the OJ.

Regards,
David Shidlowsky | Technical Reviewer
Address 1 Bat-Sheva St. LOD 7120101 Israel
Tel 972-8-9186113 Fax 972-8-9153101
Mail : mailto:dav...@itlglobal.org/mailto:dav...@itl.co.il/e...@itl.co.il  Web
http://www.itlglobal.orh

http://app.sqm.co.il/SitePages/Questionnaire.aspx
Global Certifications You Can Trust
This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, disseminate,
distribute, copy or rely upon this message or attachment in any way. If you
received this e-mail message in error, please return by forwarding the message
and its attachments to the sender.