Hi everyone, here’s an update:

We got a lead on someone today that we’re trying out for this project. However,
if you’re experienced in some facet of EMC and interested in writing, we have
an ongoing need for experienced writers for our marketing services part of the
organization. These assignments are paid gigs.

If interested in joining our pool of experts, please provide me your full
contact information, short bio, experience and skills within the EMC field,
links to recent writing, and headshot.

I’m also always on the lookout for writers to help provide content for the
various Interference Technology publications.

Here’s the editorial calendar for publications this year. Let me know if you
have any topic ideas. While the regular publications aren’t a paying gig,
publishing your work does provide many other benefits, the least of which it
will help you gain “internet presence”, which is very important these days for
consultants.

Feel free to check out our author’s guidelines:
https://interferencetechnology.com/editorial-contributions/
<https://interferencetechnology.com/editorial-contributions/>

Mar 20 - EMC Fundamentals (digital)

May 29 - Mil/Aero EMC Guide (digital)

July 17 - EMC Testing Guide (digital)

Sep 17 - Automotive EMC (digital)

Oct 5 - Europe EMC Guide (print)

Cheers, Ken

_______________________

I'm here to help you succeed! Feel free to call or email with any questions
related to EMC or EMI troubleshooting - at no obligation. I'm always happy to
help!

Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC
56 Aspen Dr.