All -

I am planning to transition a few "legacy" products from EN 60950-1 to EN
62368-1 for CE marking purposes.    I have 2 questions:
1.  Clause 4.1.1 of EN 62368-1 contains the statement:  "Components and
subassemblies that comply with IEC 60950-1 or IEC 60065 are acceptable as part
of equipment covered by this standard without further evaluation other than to
give consideration to the appropriate use of the component or subassembly in
the end-product. "   I understand this is temporary for transition purposes and
will be deleted in future editions, but in the meantime does this apply to
internal power supplies that have their own safety agency certification & mark
under standard IEC/EN 60950-1?
2.  EN 62368-1 has requirements for "instructional safeguards" which include
labels conforming to IEC 60417.   The legacy products currently have labels
that convey particular hazards but are not in conformance with the EN 62368-1
or IEC 60417 standards.  Is it permissible to leave the "non-conforming" labels
in place or must they be replaced with new labels?  Can the non-conforming
labels stay in place if a new EN 62368-1/IEC 60417 label is placed alongside?

Thank you.

Jim Hulbert