I would contact ETS-Lindgren in Texas. I believe they still sell that product,
or at least should be able to provide you with documentation.

You might also attempt to locate Bill Royce (if he’s still alive),
ex-Hewlett-Packard Packard, who was the designer of the comb generator
following his retirement.

Failing all the above, I can recommend harmonic comb generators from Advanced
Electromagnetic Technology, Com-Power, or York Electronics. I’m sure there are
others.

The problem I observed with the original “Royce Generator” (EMCO 4630) was the
dramatic fall-off in harmonics after about 650 MHz.

I also wrote an article on DIY comb generators for Interference Technology some
years back. Just search for “comb generator wyatt” or some such, and it should
pop up.

Kenneth Wyatt
Woodland Park, CO
Sent from my iPhone.