From: Nyffenegger, Dave [mailto:dave.nyffeneg...@bhemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 9:55 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: **External**Re: [PSES] Equipment EMI Issue

The FCC required disclaimer requires no interference therefore presumably that
means the operator can be required to stop using the interfering product
regardless of its level of compliance.

This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation of this device is
subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful
interference,

-Dave