AllI think ireland uses English as it's official language. If this is the case
languages will not change.Russ Beattie

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 12:57, Doug Powell<doug...@gmail.com> wrote:   All,
With March 29 approaching, I've seen plenty of discussion on the impact of
Brexit.  However, I've seen virtually nothing on official languages of the EEC.
 And in particular how this might affect Declarations of
Conformity/Incorporation as well as labeling and user documentation.  In the
past, my advice has always been to start with one of the official languages and
if requested by the end user to provide in another language this then becomes
mandatory.  With implementation of Brexit is English no longer an official
language of the community?
This seems an interesting question to me because it seems that English / French
will remain intact for the IEC in Brussels.  I suppose we can continue to watch
the O.J. after the withdrawal of Britain.
Best to all,  Doug
-- Douglas E Powell
doug...@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dougp01

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web
at:http://www.ieee-pses.org/emc-pstc.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>