John Woodgate OOO-Own Opinions Only
J M Woodgate and Associates www.woodjohn.uk
Rayleigh, Essex UK

On 2019-03-07 19:18, Richard Nute wrote:

Hi John:

I asked IEC.  No response.

Best regards,

Rich

*From:*John Woodgate <j...@woodjohn.uk>
*Sent:* Thursday, March 7, 2019 10:39 AM
*To:* ri...@ieee.org; EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
*Subject:* Re: [PSES] CEE standards?

Have you asked IEC? I expect so. They might have the catalog, or even catalogue.:-)

Best wishes
John Woodgate OOO-Own Opinions Only
J M Woodgate and Associateswww.woodjohn.uk  <http://www.woodjohn.uk>
Rayleigh, Essex UK

On 2019-03-07 17:38, Richard Nute wrote:

    I’m looking for CEE standards, or a catalog of CEE standards.  CEE
    is "Commission for Conformity Testing of Electrical Equipment."
     CEE was superseded by IECEE, IEC System of Conformity Assessment
    Schemes for Electrotechnical Equipment and Components.  The
    standards are no longer available, but maybe someone has an
    archive. I did at one time, but my copies remained with my former
    employer who I’m sure has thrown them out as they were no longer
    useful (and my former employer has gone through many management
    and ownership changes.)

    What years were CEE standards in effect?

    Thanks, and best regards,

    Rich

    emc-pstc discussion list. To post a message to the list, send your
    e-mail to <emc-p...@ieee.org <mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org>>

    Attachments are not permitted but the IEEE PSES Online Communities
    site at http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/ can be used for
    graphics (in well-used formats), large files, etc.

    Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/
    Instructions: http://www.ieee-pses.org/list.html (including how to
    unsubscribe)
    List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

    Scott Douglas <sdoug...@ieee.org <mailto:sdoug...@ieee.org>>
    Mike Cantwell <mcantw...@ieee.org <mailto:mcantw...@ieee.org>>

    For policy questions, send mail to:
    Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org <mailto:j.bac...@ieee.org>>
    David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com <mailto:dhe...@gmail.com>>

This message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc discussion
list. To post a message to the list, send your e-mail to <emc-p...@ieee.org>