From: Brian Kunde [mailto:bkundew...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:05 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] Big Boot from List Server

Since the first of the year, I have been having trouble maintaining my
subscription to this List Server. According to those who administrate this, the
problems are all at our end but our eMail Administrator looked into it and said
the problem that is being reported is outside our control (Phishing).

So in early April, I switched to my Gmail account thinking that this move
should resolve all the issues. Nope. Today I was booted again for 2
undeliverable emails.

The problem is not my posts because I haven't posted since my last
re-subscription.  I don't know what else to try.

Is anyone else having similar troubles? Any suggestions other than just
re-subscribing every few weeks?

I appreciate your input.

The Other Brian

<emc-p...@ieee.org<mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org>>