Steve,

I agree, you need a positive bonding connection back tot he PE point.

The WAGO terminal are excellent. They have some spectacular test videos on
their web site showing the effects of overcurrent on their terminal blocks, and
I have personally found them to be highly reliable in some demanding
applications.

You will find that the Wago products conform to IEC, UL and CSA requirements.
Some types you can even buy at Home Depot these days, if you’re in a pinch,
however, I’ve never seen the grn/yel bonding terminals there.
--
Doug Nix
d...@mac.com

"To begin with the end in mind means to start with a clear understanding of
your destination. It means to know where you're going so that you better
understand where you are now so that the steps you take are always in the right
direction." – Stephen R. Covey, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People