From: IBM Ken <ibm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 4:56:32 PM
To: doug emcesd.com <d...@emcesd.com>
Cc: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <EMC-PSTC@listserv.ieee.org>
Subject: Re: [PSES] FCC regulatory statements

Hi Doug- Are you referring to CONELRAD which mandated that all transmitters go
off the air (except for certain 640 and 1240hz MW broadcast stations which
rotated to confuse enemy RDF) in the event of a Soviet attack on the US?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONELRAD

-Ken A

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 6:53 PM doug emcesd.com<http://emcesd.com>