Hello Chester,

You might want to check out Annex M of 62368-1 which has some guidance on
secondary lithium batteries.

I'm helping a customer with their evaluation at the moment. We've found
conflicting info from the battery manufacturer and incomplete testing from
the previous safety test lab used. Currently having "fun" checking the
charge termination at high and low temperatures.

All the best

James

James Pawson

The EMC Problem Solver

Unit 3 Compliance Ltd

EMC Testing / Design for EMC / Problem Solving / Pre Compliance /
Consultancy / Environmental & Vibration

www.unit3compliance.co.uk <http://www.unit3compliance.co.uk/>  // 07811
139957

2 Wellington Business Park, New Lane, Bradford, BD4 8AL

Registered in England and Wales # 10574298