Doug --
Good summary!
Bruce Main of Design Safety Engineering has published a couple of overview
books on risk assessment; you can find them on his web site. If you can't get
the Table of Contents somewhere, I can scan them for you. In my recollection,
it's more of an overview of what standards are used in what industries, vs.
which risk assessment standards are specifically called out in which product
safety standards.
Mike Sherman
Graco Inc.