Rich:

There are incidents where there are capacitors in the equipment, that can have
hazardous energy.

UL 1778, safety standard for UPS has requirement for protection of safety
personnel, where there is clause to make sure that makes sure that energy in
the capacitor is discharged before service personnel has an access to the
capacitor.

Please be safe

Stay Home - Stop the Spread – Save Lives

Best Regards

Bansi Patel

M: 909-260-9403

bansipate...@gmail.com <mailto:bansipate...@gmail.com>