From: Douglas Powell <doug...@gmail.com>
Sent: 28 October 2020 23:04
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Electric Current Abroad

This does look useful. The Electric Current Abroad PDF document also provides
the number of wires from which you can possibly surmise the phase
configuration. This almost appears to be the same data converted to a web page.
I'm doing something similar on My Drive and combining ISO 2-letter country
codes, travel advisory lookups, etc. and using query() for lookups. Surprising
how much can be done in google sheets for scraping external website data.

In the end, the power requirements need to be agreed upon in the customer
contract, but getting ahead by providing a suitable product without
customization is always a good idea.

Thanks a bunch!

-Doug

Douglas E Powell