Hi Derek,

There is a list of default frequencies half-way down the following page on
overclocking the Raspberry Pi variants. Nothing at 240MHz, but plenty at 250MHz.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/configuration/config-txt/overclocking.md

Maybe you can play with the overclocking options to see what affects the
emissions.

Best Wishes,

Jon Griver