Hi Matthew

Although I’ve not checked that they all correlate, I believe that the
efficiency calculations originate from the International Efficiency Marking
Protocol for External Power Supplies:
https://beta.regulations.gov/document/EERE-2008-BT-STD-0005-0218
<https://beta.regulations.gov/document/EERE-2008-BT-STD-0005-0218>

How they were originally decided upon though I don’t know.

Best Regards

Chris Wordley
Senior Consultant
email: chris.word...@conformance.co.uk
Direct Line: 01298 873817
Mobile: 07856 520321

Join us for CE marking training - Click here to see our scheduled courses for
2021
<https://www.conformance.co.uk/our-services/ce-marking-training-risk-assessment>

Conformance Limited. The Old Methodist Chapel, Great Hucklow, Buxton, SK17 8RG
England
Tel. +44 1298 873800, Fax. +44 1298 873801, www.conformance.co.uk
<http://www.conformance.co.uk/>
Registered in England, Company No. 3478646