Compliance Friends,
This is a very exciting time to join the Tarana Wireless family. Years of R&D
and prototyping have led to the successful commercial release of our G1
products built with custom in-house designed ASICs and RFICs. Our portfolio
includes a number of hardware and system variants spanning a range of operating
frequencies and node types. We are seeing a strong appetite for our products
worldwide and are excited to be expanding our regulatory team.

The Director of Regulatory Affairs will play an integral role in aligning the
company's product roadmap with global regulatory requirements and international
standards.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:• Develop the company's regulatory
strategy in coordination with the product roadmap• Establish a detailed process
to track regulatory compliance activities, dependencies, and certification
schedules• Be the point of contact to interface with program management,
operations, sales and marketing teams• Oversee and manage the certification
process from...

You can visit our Tarana Wireless career page on line.
https://taranawireless.applytojob.com/apply/35iZqRVwEb/Director-Of-Regulatory-Affairs

If you have any questions about this position do let me know, you can send me
your resume.
Candidates who are in USA will be preferred at this time.

Christopher SaleemSenior Regulatory Compliance
manager.csal...@taranawireless.com