Hello all:

There is a position open for a Product Safety Engineer at IBM in
Poughkeepsie NY.  This is a contract-to-permanent position.  Applicants
must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational
skills, and hands-on/general lab skills.  An ideal candidate would be a
generalist with a BS or MS in EE or Computer Engineering, and some
experience with power supply design, 60950-1 and/or 62368-1, but a degree
is not absolutely required and we can train for the Standards piece.

PS: There is plenty to do and see in Poughkeepsie and environs, and it is
under 1:45 (<75 mi) from New York City, and on a commuter rail line for
easy access.

Please feel free to contact me off-list with any questions or to send
resumes.  Or, you may apply directly via this link:
https://careers.ctg.com/NA/jobs/product-safety-engineer-11157

Please forward this information to anyone you think might be interested.

-Ken A.