On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 21:28:48 +0000,
  Ryan Jazz <rjayasin...@yamahaguitargroup.com> wrote:

> We have a Short Range Device transmitter and corresponding receivers we
> install in various enclosures for which we have test reports from different
> US labs.
> Transmitter power is less than 10mW and uses the 2.4GHz band.
> The various reports issued show the ETSI EN 301 489-1 V1.9.2 as one of the
> standards to which they were tested. The other is EN 300 440 V2.1.1.
>
>   *   My question is how do we show this ETSI standard in the RED Declaration
> of Conformity when this standard is listed only in the OJEC under the EMC
> Directive?
> Many RED guidance articles mention the EMC Directive should not be identified
> in the RED DoC.
> Is it OK to list this ETSI standard under the RED Directive-I am afraid it
> would be misleading or raise a red flag. (pun unintended).
> Instead of this ETSI standard, should we list the EN 55035:2017 standard
> instead, which is published in the OJEC under the RED?

Annex VI of the Directive clearly says:

  6. References to the relevant harmonised standards used or
  references to **the other technical specifications** in relation to
  which conformity is declared. ...

Although non-harmonised standards will not give presumption of conformity,
I believe we can list any non-harmonised documents in the DoC.

Regards,
Tom

--
Tomonori Sato  <vef00...@nifty.com>