What is your experience:

*       Will a UKCA Notified Body normally approve the use of old test
results (approx. 10 years old EMC report) under a conformity assessment
today? We are preparing for some EMC testing, but wanted to re-use some
results, to keep down the scope as much as possible.

The product is unmodified since last test, even some uncritical components
(passive) have been changed during the years. I realize that re-use of 10
years old test results sounds on the edge of what is reasonable, but I'm
mostly interested in the UKCA procedure regarding use of past results, no
matter how old they are.

Thanks!

BR
Amund