Dear Doug,

For EU market, below safety regulations/standards are applicable to your
products.

·       Toys Safety Directive 2009/48/EC

o   EN 14619 : 2019

o   EN 71

·       Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC

o   EN 12100-1 : 2010

·       General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC / Low Voltage Directive
2014/35/EU / Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU

o   EN 17128 : 2020

o   EN 62133-2 : 2017 + A1 : 2021

o   EN 60529 : 1992 + A2 : 2013 Ingress protection

o   ISO 6742-1

o   ISO 14878

o   ISO 6742-2

o   EN 60335-1 : 2012 + A11 : 2014 + A13 : 2017 + A1 : 2019 + A2 : 2019 +
A14 : 2019 + A15 : 2021

o   EN 60335-2-114. Household and similar electrical appliances. Safety.
Part 2-114. Particular requirements for self-balancing personal transport
devices incorporating batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid
electrolytes

o   EN 60335-2-29 : 2004 + A2 : 2010 or EN 61558-1 & EN 61558-2-16

o   EN 15194 : 2017

Best regards,

Scott

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html