From: IEEE Support Center<mailto:supportcen...@help.ieee.org>
Sent: 10 November 2022 15:25
To: emc-p...@ieee.org<mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org>
Cc: pw...@hotmail.co.uk<mailto:pw...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: FWD: EMC + SIPI 2022 Proceedings Download Issue

[IEEE Logo]

Forwarded By: Amy - amy.cha...@ieee.org<mailto:amy.cha...@ieee.org>

Comments: Hello, can someone please help out this member and send out the ZIP
file if needed?

They are apart of EMC and should have access to the resource site. Whenever
they try to download the EMC + SIPI 2022 Proceedings zip file they receive an
error.

Page in question:
https://resourcecenter.emc.ieee.org/conferences/emc-sipi-2022/EMCPROCEEDING2022SIPI0000.html

Subject
EMC + SIPI 2022 Proceedings Download Issue
Contact Information
·  Email Address: pw...@hotmail.co.uk<mailto:pw...@hotmail.co.uk>
·  First Name: Philip
·  Last Name: Stevenson
Incident Reference # 221109-000595

Customer By CSS Web (Philip Stevenson)(11/09/2022 12:44 PM)
As an EMC Society member I have tried multiple times to download the EMC + SIPI
2022 Proceedings zip file but I keep giving a "network error" message. Is there
a problem with this download or is the problem at my end?

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html